Suffer not the alien to live.
The elite amongst the elite, carefully selected and recruited for their exceptional abilities, the Deathwatch are a thin black line, a sentinel that stands between the Imperium and alien threats unimaginable. Always outnumbered – such is the staggering scale of the hordes they face – this noble brotherhood has stood stout against countless invasions, and will face countless more.
Organised into small, elite companies plucked from Space Marine Chapters that have pledged a tithe of their strength in the struggle against the alien, the Deathwatch counts only heroes amongst its ranks. Each member has been hailed as an expert in his field even before his training as a Deathwatch operator has begun. His armour painted the blackest of hues, his Chapter icon intact upon his pauldron as a mark of respect to the Chapter that made him, the Deathwatch Space Marine and his highly-specialised Kill Team descend to the edge of destruction, there to repel whatever dire threat they face.
This 112-page, full-colour hardback Codex features:
- comprehensive information on the Deathwatch fortresses that defend the Imperium and the elite Space Marines that man them;
- rules for the Deathwatch miniatures, including unique army-building rules for building any of several Kill Teams suited to your play style, your collection and the task at hand – for example, a Furor Kill Team is perfect for brutal close assault with its Terminators, whereas a Venator Kill Team focuses on bikes, perfect for closing down and destroying faster enemies;
- 3 sets of 6 Tactical Objectives, representing the many different tasks of the Deathwatch;
- uniform guides and information on the heraldry of Deathwatch Kill Teams, and a number of their fortresses;
- a showcase of stunning Citadel Deathwatch miniatures.
hinta: 39,00 €
|Hinta (verollinen)||39,00 €|
|Hinta (veroton)||35,45 €|