Currently, we don't have any open positions. However, you can still send us your CV if you're interested in joining our team in the future. We will respond if there is an opening and we believe you would be a good fit within our team.
Poromagia imports and sells gaming products for a variety of hobby gamers, and our business involves organizing tournaments and events in addition to retail and corporate sales. Our employees are responsible for all operations within the store as well as creating content and maintaining the webshop.
You can expect any open position to be intense and challenging, and involve working with numerous product groups and families, as well as operational tasks such as collecting and packing orders for shipment, sorting and shelving bulk products, running tournaments and demonstration games, and providing exemplary customer service during all in-store and online sales.
Our ideal employee is a self-starter who can see the big picture, someone who is at home in the retail customer service industry and is very familiar or passionate about more than one of our product groups.
In addition to your customer service capabilities, hiring practices are based on how we perceive your ability to present our products and our brand in a professional and genuine manner.
Poromagia is always accepting applications to work in the store. If interested, please email an application entitled "open application" that includes the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a one-page CV or resume
- a current photo
- a four-paragraph cover e-mail that includes the following:
- Your personal interest in gaming/your professional background in the hobby or gaming industry
- The types of tasks outlined in the previous paragraphs that you believe you would excel at, with examples of why/how
- Why should Poromagia hire you? (What valuable contributions will you bring to the team?)
- One thing you are really good at and one thing you are not good at