Free shipping on all orders over €80 in Finland!
- Depending on the size of the shipment and shipping method shipping costs range from 2,95€ to 15,95€
Posti Priority Letter €2,95
- Posti Priority Letters are sent directly to your address, arriving 1-2 business after dispatch, with no delivery on Tuesdays.
Note! We will automatically send all delivery orders of more than €200 as small packages for security purposes. You will receive an arrival notification by email or SMS.
Posti Package €5.5 - €8,90
- All Posti Packages are assigned a tracking number and are delivered to the Posti pickup point of your choosing, arriving 1-2 business days after dispatch. You will receive the tracking code along with your order confirmation.
- Regarding Saturday delivery, all orders placed before 7:00 on a Friday morning will be dispatched on Friday, and Posti will do their best to deliver them to a pickup point of your choosing that Saturday in the following cities:
- Espoo, Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Kauniainen, Kuopio, Lahti, Oulu, Pori, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vantaa
Posti Registered Letter €6.9
- Posti Registered Letters are tracked and to a Posti pick up point, arriving 1-2 business after dispatch, with no delivery on Tuesdays.
- You will be notified by SMS or email when the order is available from a vending machine or pick up point
Posti Express Package €9,95
- Arrives within 1 business day after dispatch
- The shipment will be delivered to the address indicated on the address label and handed over against a signature. The service includes one delivery attempt. The name information of the recipient will be saved in Item Tracking.
- If the delivery attempt fails, a notice of arrival will be left for the recipient, and the item can be collected from the local postal outlet. Redelivery, subject to a charge, can be ordered for the shipment. The shipment will be returned to the sender if it is not collected within the storage period.
If you want to pay for shipping through Posti, we will add a fee of €6.90 for the collect-on-delivery service through Posti.
During bank holidays Posti doesn't pick up orders from our warehouse until the next normal business day.
Pick up from the Poromagia Store
- Pick-up orders will be ready the day after you place your order.
- You can also pick up your order the same day you place it, but be advised that you may have to wait for service during busier peak times, such as in the evening or while a tournament is happening.
- For in-store pickups you may pay during pickup or in advance through the webstore.
- We normally hold pickup orders for seven days after they are placed. In extenuating circumstances or special cases that would prevent you from coming to pick up your order within the week, please contact us at (+ 358 50 355 2252).
Pickup from the Board Game Café Taverna in Tampere Finland
- We dispatch orders to be picked up from the Board Game Café Taverna in Tampere every Wednesday for pickup on Friday of the same week. The order must have been placed before 12:00 on Wednesday in order to ensure delivery by that Friday.
- When there is a bank holiday that falls on a Wednesday, we’ll send the orders earlier that week to ensure they arrive by Friday.
Acceptable methods of payment are Paytrail, which supports most Finnish online banks, credit, and debit cards, MobilePay, and Collector. More information about payment via Collector can be found here: https://poromagia.com/en/news/152/
We also accept payment with PoroCredits that you can earn in exchange for:
- Trading in Magic the Gathering singles https://poromagia.com/credit
- Pokemon TCG cards https://poromagia.com/en/news/26/
- Through our PoroClub loyalty program: poromagia.com/en/poroclub
The credits will be saved on your account and you can use them freely on all of our products and services!
For how long are unpaid pick up orders reserved?
Normally, we hold pick-up orders for seven days from the date of the order. If you are unable to pick up your order within a week, please contact us at +358 50 355 2252.
All domestic deliveries within Finland will take about 2-3 business days, though this is an estimate calculated from the time the order was made, and actual delivery time may be affected by conditions out of our control, such as bad weather. For international shipments within the EU please expect 7 to 10 business days for your delivery.
Online orders have a standard 14-day return policy. The product must be in the same condition as it was at the time of purchase. Thus, open booster packs or board games cannot be returned. Returns for online orders are easily done by post. It is best to return products in the same packaging (envelope or package) that they were shipped in.
You can return your order with the Mail Easily Code to any Post Machine or post office. You may order the return code at posti.fi/returnparcel by entering the shipping ID (Same as your tracking code which begins with JJFI). Please return the package as instructed. We will pay the shipping costs for such returns.
If the item you are returning is smaller than the maximum size for a letter (3 x 25 x 35.3 cm, 2 kg), you can drop the item off in a mailbox. Write the customer return ID 630034, the return address (Poromagia Oy, Opastinsilta 8 B, 00520 Helsinki), and the text ”ASIAKASPALAUTUS” (= “customer return”) on the letter.
NOTE! We will only pay the shipping costs for returns made via posti.fi/returnparcel or using the return ID. In other cases, the customer is responsible for the return costs.
If you don't pick up your order from the Post office or a Parcel Locker without informing us and the shipment is returned, we will deduct the costs (5,4€) from the amount.
Returning items bought at our store
Products purchased from our store have a 7-day return policy against receipt. The return policy does not apply to single cards (Magic the Gathering and Pokemon) or new products that have been removed from their original packaging.
Complaints and defective products
If you receive a defective product or any other complaints, please send an email detailing the issue to email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention your name, username, and order number (found on the invoice that was included in the package). We will respond as quickly as we are able to via email.
Should any dispute be impossible to settle by negotiations between parties, the customer may refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (https://www.kuluttajariita.fi/en/index.html). Before bringing the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board, the consumer must contact Consumer Advisers' Advice (https://www.kkv.fi/en/consumer-advice/).
Orders containing pre-release products will be sent after we have received all of the order items in our warehouse.
For Magic: The Gathering products, we abide by the Wizards of the Coast policy to post the orders only upon the official release date. Other products will be delivered by the release date. Most other products will arrive at the store by the official release date, and can then be purchased off the shelf as usual. For board game and expansion releases, please understand that our release dates are at the mercy of the publishers and may differ from the earliest published release. We will ship the products as soon as they arrive at our warehouse.
We pay special attention to packaging to guarantee our customers receive their products in the expected condition, without being damaged during shipment. When ordering individual cards and other items sent as letters, we stack the cards into bundles and enclose them between cardboard for protection from bending. In addition, the cards are cushioned with bubble plastic. We ship in C5 and C4 shell envelopes with windows.
Parcel shipments are packed in a cardboard box or power card. If necessary, these will be carefully packed with bubble wrap as well.
All parcels, registered letters and postal orders will be sent with a tracking code. We have a system that uses a text message to notify your cell phone when the order can be retrieved from the pick up point. In addition, you will receive a tracking code in your confirmation email so you may track your shipment. This service requires that you provide a functioning email and mobile phone number.
We reserve the right to send Magic: the Gathering single cards if they are clearly ordered for resale.
Card prices may rise due to bannings or unbannings. In such cases, we reserve the right to send single cards that are clearly purchased for resale. However, for all orders we place cards (4pcs) but limit the excess.