These conditions are for deliveries within Finland. For international delivery conditions, go here: https://poromagia.com/deliveryconditionsint/
Free shipping on all orders over €80 in Finland!
Delivery speed and costs are calculated depending on the size/weight of the shipment and the selected shipping method.
Posti Priority Letter
Posti Registered Letter
Posti Express Package
Pick up from the Poromagia Store
Pickup from the Board Game Café Taverna in Tampere Finland
Complaints and defective products
Posti Priority Letter €2,95
- Posti Priority Letters are sent directly to your address, arriving 1-3 business days after dispatch, with no delivery on Tuesdays.
Note! We will automatically send all delivery orders of more than €200 as small packages for security purposes. You will receive an arrival notification by email or SMS.
Posti Package €4,95 - €8,90
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. The weight (and volume) of the shipment determines the shipping costs.
- All Posti Packages are assigned a tracking number and are delivered to the Posti pickup point of your choosing, arriving 1-2 business days after dispatch. You will receive the tracking code along with your order confirmation.
- Regarding Saturday delivery, all orders placed before 7:00 on a Friday morning will be dispatched on Friday, and Posti will do their best to deliver them to a pickup point of your choosing that Saturday in the following cities:
- Espoo, Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Kauniainen, Kuopio, Lahti, Oulu, Pori, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vantaa
Posti Registered Letter €6.95
- Posti Registered Letters are tracked and to a Posti pick up point, arriving 1-2 business after dispatch, with no delivery on Tuesdays.
- You will be notified by SMS or email when the order is available from a vending machine or pick up point
Posti Express Package €9,95
- Arrives within 1 business day after dispatch
- The shipment will be delivered to the address indicated on the address label and handed over against a signature. The service includes one delivery attempt. The name information of the recipient will be saved in Item Tracking.
- If the delivery attempt fails, a notice of arrival will be left for the recipient, and the item can be collected from the local postal outlet. Redelivery, subject to a charge, can be ordered for the shipment. The shipment will be returned to the sender if it is not collected within the storage period.
If you want to pay for shipping through Posti, we will add a fee of €6.90 for the collect-on-delivery service through Posti.
During bank holidays Posti doesn't pick up orders from our warehouse until the next normal business day.
Pick up from the Poromagia Store
- You will receive an e-mail when you'r order is ready for pick up
- In some rare cases we might split your pick-up order in two (read more about: Splitting Orders)
- For in-store pickups you may pay during pickup or in advance through the webstore.
- We normally hold pickup orders for seven days after they are ready for pick up. In extenuating circumstances or special cases that would prevent you from coming to pick up your order within the week, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you don't pick up your order in seven days after they are ready for pick up we will cancel your order and return the ordered items to our stock.
- For unpaid orders we will just cancel the order and you get an automated email regarding the cancellation
- For orders paid with store credits in full we will return your credits and you will get an automated email regarding the cancellation
- For orders paid with money (partially or in full) we will return the paid amount in credits and contact you asking if you'd like to re order or have the money returned to you. We add the credits to make it faster and easier in case you want to reorder.
Pickup from the Board Game Café Taverna in Tampere Finland
- We dispatch orders to be picked up from the Board Game Café Taverna in Tampere every Wednesday for pickup on Friday of the same week. The order must have been placed before 12:00 on Wednesday in order to ensure delivery by that Friday.
- When there is a bank holiday that falls on a Wednesday, we’ll send the orders earlier that week to ensure they arrive by Friday.
- In some cases we have to split orders when we don't have all the products available in one of our warehouses. In this case the order will be split in two separate shipments. You might receive the other part of the order in an envelope even if you've selected parcel delivery. This way you don't have to pick up two parcels on different dates since the envelope will be shipped directly to your mailbox.
- Pick up orders might also contain products that are sent to the store from our warehouse and some of the products are readily available at the store. In this case we will split the order.
- You will receive a separate email if we need to split your orders. In the email you will have links to both order so you can check the status for each order.
- Splitting orders won't cost you anything extra.
- For deliveries outside Finland we will gather everything in the order to one warehouse and dispatch the order in one shipment.
- Debit or credit card (any nationality)
- Invoice (Finnish residents)
- Bank transfer (Finnish bank accounts)
Supports credit, and debit cards, most Finnish online banks, MobilePay, and Walley. More information about payment via Walley can be found here: https://poromagia.com/en/pages/faq/
We also accept payment with PoroCredits that you can earn in exchange for:
- Trading in Magic the Gathering singles https://poromagia.com/credit
- Pokemon TCG cards https://poromagia.com/en/news/26/
- Selling us your used board games: https://poromagia.com/pages/we-buy-used-board-games/
- Through our PoroClub loyalty program: poromagia.com/en/poroclub
The credits will be saved on your account and you can use them freely on all of our products and services. One credit is equal to 1€.
For how long are unpaid pick-up orders reserved?
Normally, we hold pick-up orders for seven days from the date of the order. If you are unable to pick up your order within a week, please contact us at +358 50 355 2252.
Collect-on-delivery at Posti Pick Up Point
- Payment at your Posti pick-up point.
- We will add a fee of €6,90 for the collect-on-delivery service
- Preorder items can't be ordered using Collect-on-delivery
- All domestic deliveries within Finland will take about 2-3 business days, though this is an estimate calculated from the time the order was made, and actual delivery time may be affected by conditions out of our control.
- For international shipments see our delivery times here: https://poromagia.com/pages/deliveryconditionsint/
Online orders have a standard 14-day return policy. The product must be in the same condition as it was at the time of purchase. Thus, open booster packs cannot be returned for example. Returns for online orders are easily done by post. It is best to return products in the same packaging (envelope or package) that they were shipped in.
You can return your order with the Mail Easily Code to any Post Machine or post office. You may order the return code at https://www.posti.fi/en/private/parcels-and-tracking/return-a-parcel by entering the shipping ID (Same as your tracking code which begins with JJFI). Please return the package as instructed. We will pay the shipping costs for such returns.
If the item you are returning is smaller than the maximum size for a letter (3 x 25 x 35.3 cm, 2 kg), you can drop the item off in a mailbox. Write the customer return ID 630034, the return address (Poromagia Oy, Hämeentie 1, 00530 Helsinki, Finland), and the text ”ASIAKASPALAUTUS” (= “customer return”) on the letter.
NOTE! We will only pay the shipping costs for returns made via posti.fi/returnparcel or using the return ID. In other cases, the customer is responsible for the return costs.
If you don't pick up your order from the Post office or a Parcel Locker without informing us and the shipment is returned, we will deduct the costs (5,4€) from the amount.
Returning items bought at our store
Products purchased from our store have a 7-day return policy against receipt. The return policy does not apply to single cards (Magic the Gathering and Pokemon) or new products that have been removed from their original packaging.
Complaints and defective products
If you receive a defective product or any other complaints, please send an email detailing the issue to email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention your name, username, and order number (found on the invoice that was included in the package). We will respond as quickly as we are able to via email.
Should any dispute be impossible to settle by negotiations between parties, the customer may refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (https://www.kuluttajariita.fi/en/index.html). Before bringing the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board, the consumer must contact Consumer Advisers' Advice (https://www.kkv.fi/en/consumer-advice/).
If your order contains different preorder items and/or in-stock items we will split the order accordingly (see the example below). For each split, we will charge you 2€ surcharge. The surcharge won't apply to pick-up orders. We will charge only the surcharge for the split orders, you will only pay one delivery fee.
If you order items are 80€ or above, you will still get free shipping WITHIN FINLAND, even if the order will be splitted.
Your order contains the following products:
- Product A (in stock), 49,95€
- Product B (preorder, estimated to arrive Q1 2022), 35,95€
- Product C (preorder, estimated to arrive Q1 2022), 19,95€
The order will be split into three orders:
- Order #1: Will be shipped immediately from our warehouse
- Order #2: Will be shipped as soon as the product arrives
- Order #3: Will be shipped as soon as the product arrives
Ordered items total value 105.85€
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN FINLAND (for other countries, you will pay shipping fee)
Surcharges total 4€
Order total 109.85€ + shipping (shipping will be charged only once)
Card game preorders
The exact publishing date for card game preorders can be found on the product page.
We strive to ship the products so that they’re delivered to you by the release date. For customers outside of Finland, we can't promise the delivery times by release. Check our delivery estimates outside of Finland here: https://poromagia.com/pages/deliveryconditionsint/#TransitTimes
Most products will arrive at the store by the official release date, and can then be purchased off the shelf as usual.
The exact publishing date for some products might not be available. In this case you'll find an estimated arrival time on the product page.
It’s worth mentioning that all releases arrive roughly at the same time to all stores in the Nordics. So, even though another store might have listed a game’s release date as January, and we've listed it as Q1 - the game will arrive at both stores around the same time.
- Q1 2021 (Jan-Mar, estimate): Arrives between January and March
- Q2 2021 (Apr-Jun, estimate): Arrives between April and June
- Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep, estimate): Arrives between July and September
- Q4 2021 (Oct-Dec, estimate): Arrives between October and December
- Specific year e.g. 2022: we expect the release to arrive during that specific year (we will update the estimate on the product page when we get more precise information)
- Specific month e.g. March 2021: our supplier has shipped the products to us
- Waiting for ETA: We have asked our supplier(s) for an eta and waiting for them to get back to us. Note that they sometimes have to contact the manufacturer/factory and getting an estimate takes time.
Any changes in delivery times etc. can be found on the product page.
We pay special attention to packaging to guarantee our customers receive their products in the expected condition, without being damaged during shipment. When ordering individual cards and other items sent as letters, we stack the cards into bundles and enclose them between cardboard for protection from bending. In addition, the cards are cushioned with bubble plastic. We ship in C5 and C4 shell envelopes with windows.
Parcel shipments are packed in a cardboard box or power card. If necessary, these will be carefully packed with bubble wrap as well.
All parcels, registered letters, and postal orders will be sent with a tracking code. We have a system that uses a text message to notify your cell phone when the order can be retrieved from the pick-up point. In addition, you will receive a tracking code in your confirmation email so you may track your shipment. This service requires that you provide a functioning email and mobile phone number.
We reserve the right not to send Magic: the Gathering single cards if they are clearly ordered for resale.
Card prices may rise due to bannings or unbanning. In such cases, we reserve the right not to send single cards that are clearly purchased for resale. However, for all orders, we place cards (4pcs) but limit the excess.