Available from supplier
- Warhammer 40,000
- Citadel Miniatures
- Shipping (estimate)
In Stock (1)
In Stock (2)
In Stock (1)
|Price (incl. tax)||€14.50|
|Price (excl. tax)||€11.69|
|Availability||Available from supplier|
Open War Cards are the secret weapon for gamers who are hunting for awesome, fresh missions that’ll both challenge and delight. Draw up your cards, randomise your missions and ensure no game is ever the same with countless possible combinations!
A simple and fun way to set up games of Warhammer 40,000, Open War cards take all the indecision and doubt away and let you get on with your gaming. A deck of 51 cards split into five types, they help you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for open play games. Included:
- 12x deployment cards: Twelve different styles of player deployment
- 9x objectives cards: Nine different objectives for winning the game
- 18x twist cards: Eighteen different special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as Acid Rain, orbital debris and fighting in the dead of night
- 6x ruse cards: Six different cards that can be used to glean an advantage, such as ambushing or digging in – used to counter a higher Power Rating
- 6x Sudden Death cards: Six different cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered – if your enemy has a Power Rating at least twice that of your own, you get a secret advantage to use as you wish!
If you use every type of card, that’s well over 60,000 combinations – a huge amount of variety! The cards are presented with an instruction booklet, and feature artwork on the reverse.