- Playing time
- 30 - 45 min
- Suggested Age
- Number of players
- 1 - 4
- Shipping (estimate)
|Price (incl. tax)||€17.95|
|Price (excl. tax)||€14.48|
|Designer||Alex Crispin, Thomas Pike, James Shelton|
|Game Mechanic||Dice Rolling, Cooperation, Story-telling, Press Your Luck, Roleplaying|
|Game Type||Board Game Expansion|
|Playing time||30 - 45 min|
|Theme||Fantasy, Adventure, Horror, Dice, Card game|
|Number of players||1 - 4|
Welcome prisoner, to a new era of The Dark Castle. The Death Knight has risen to prominence, his dark cult bringing new danger to the castle, his deadly curses plaguing those who seek to escape...
Cult of the Death Knight is an expansion pack for Escape the Dark Castle, introducing new rules and content to expand and deepen your adventures. Along with a new boss, chapters and curse cards, this pack introduces 3 new playable characters: the Bishop, Hunter, and Mason. The new prisoners are all specialists in one particular area: The Mason’s might knows no bounds, the Hunter can be counted on for cunning, and the Bishop is well-known for his wisdom.
- 3 New Characters & their Custom Dice - each a powerful specialist
- 15 New Chapter Cards – taking you to new areas of The Dark Castle
- 1 New Boss Card – the Death Knight himself, Lord of Decay
- 3 New Item Cards – Introducing Curses, terrible afflictions to thwart your progress
- 1 Custom Cultist Dice – Pray you won't need to roll it
You need the base game to play this expansion.