Release date:August 2019 (estimate)
- Playing time
- 120 min
- Suggested Age
- Number of players
- 2 - 4
- Shipping (estimate)
In stock (12 pcs)
|Price (incl. tax)||€54.95|
|Price (excl. tax)||€44.31|
|Availability||Release date:August 2019 (estimate)|
|Game Type||Board Game|
|Playing time||120 min|
|Publisher||Roxley Game Laboratory|
|Number of players||2 - 4|
Brass: Birmingham is an economic strategy game sequel to Martin Wallace' 2007 masterpiece, Brass. Birmingham tells the story of competing entrepreneurs in Birmingham during the industrial revolution, between the years of 1770-1870.
As in its predecessor, you must develop, build, and establish your industries and network, in an effort to exploit low or high market demands.
Each round, players take turns according to the turn order track, receiving two actions to perform any of the following actions (found in the original game):
1) Build - Pay required resources and place an industry tile.
2) Network - Add a rail / canal link, expanding your network.
3) Develop - Increase the VP value of an industry.
4) Sell - Sell your cotton, manufactured goods and pottery.
5) Loan - Take a £30 loan and reduce your income.